Faster checkout process
Access to your address book
Save your cart
View your order history
• Additional $1 is applicable for all Vegetarian Bento Sets on 15 & 16 Aug 2019
• No Delivery to Air Cargo, Offshore (Sentosa), Keppel Distripark, Airline Road, Kampung Bahru, Jurong Island, Pulau Brani & Central Area, venues require to change pass from 15-17 Aug 2019
• Party Pack & All-day Breakfast is not available from 1 – 29 Aug 2019
• Live Station, DIY Station, On-Site Chef, Service Staff, Thematic Set-up, Vegetarian, Healthier Choice, BBQ, High Tea, Wedding, Seminar, Sit-Down, Cocktail, Bento are not available from 15 – 17 Aug 2019.
• No Member’s Price or Promotion is applicable to Contracted Menu/Contracted Venues.
• All menus are not applicable to for any events at The Star Pac, National Gallery, Cathay Cineplexes, Gardens by the Bay & Jewel Changi Airport.
• GeBIZ Menus are not applicable at all contracted/partner venues.
• All items, menus and confirmations are subjected to availability on first-come-first-served basis
• All items, menus and prices are subjected to changes or withdrawal without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company
• All promotions and member’s price are applicable only to orders confirmed at least 72 hours in advance
• Food best consumed within 3 hours (with warmers) / 1 hour (without warmers)
• All prices quoted are exclusive of GST
• Menus & prices quoted in brochure are subjected to change.
• Orange Clove accepts payment via PayNow, Credit Card, Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Cheque upon delivery (cheques must be crossed and made payable to “Orange Clove Catering Pte Ltd”) only. All payments have to be made in full at least 2 working days before an event.
• A 2% administrative charge will be levied for payments by credit & debit cards. The prevailing GST is chargeable on top of the administrative charge.
• All self-collection orders and delivery to non-residential addresses must be paid full in advance.
• Complete table layout with skirting and warmers
• Full set of disposable wares & serviette provided
• Delivery charges per trip as follow:
1. Regular*, Premium Buffet & High Tea Packages: $60 ($64.20 w/GST)
2. Mini Buffet, Mini Party Set, DIY Set, Dropoff Catering, Bentos & Packet Meals: $40 ($42.80 w/GST)
3. Full Day Seminar Packages: $100 ($107.00 w/GST)
4. Half Day Seminar Packages: $80 ($85.60 w/GST)
5. Barbecue (BBQ) Packages: $60 ($64.20 w/GST)
6. Additional delivery charge remains at $10 ($10.70 w/GST) for delivery to offshore areas (Sentosa and Jurong Island) & central area denoted by the first 2 digits of the postal code: Robinson – 01,04,05,06,07,08; Marina Square – 03,17; Orchard – 22,23,24; Bras Basah – 18,19 *Regular Buffet menus include Vegetarian, Healthier Choice, and Peranakan FREE DELIVERY PROMOTIONS
• Regular Buffet – free delivery for minimum order of 80 pax
• Tea Reception & Economic High Tea – free delivery for minimum order of $1,000 (on menu price only, exclude side orders, delivery charges, GST and any other additional charges)
• Bento / Makan box orders – Free delivery with minimum order of $800
• Seminar Packages – free delivery for minimum order of 100 pax
• No free delivery for the following: Customised menus, Mini Buffet & Party Sets
• Buffet set-up at any landed property will be done at ground level
• Extra charges will be applicable for buffet set-up on other levels of the landed property (Please note that we will not be held responsible for any damages during the set-up)
• Delivery promotions are subjected to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Orange Clove Catering Pte Ltd
• We reserve the right to change the dish to another of equivalent value with prior notice, due to seasonality CANCELLATION OF ORDER
• Kindly contact our sales representative at least 3 working days in advance for any cancellation
• An administration fee of $30 ($32.10 w/GST) is applicable should there be a need to process the refund upon customer’s withdrawal of the event booking once prepayment has been made.
Information or personal data gathered in Orange Clove’s website is used for specific business purposes as part of the professional services we provide to our customers online.
They are used:
To inform you of our new products and services
To remind you of an upcoming special occasion of which you can engage in our services
To anticipate and resolve any issues or feedback on our products and services
We may share your information with:
Companies and subsidiaries in the Group
Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
Research institutions for market analysis purposes
Information that we receive from you related to catering, event planning, dates, email addresses etc., will be kept confidential. We will not disclose, share, transfer or sell personally identifiable information to any third party.
We maintain the information that you provided us (name, address, email address, etc.) in our database.
This information will not be stored longer than the time necessary to carry out the catering services associated, unless the information is intended and permitted for use in marketing purposes such as promotions, email reminders etc.
Neo Group Limited regards the security of your personal information as paramount. To safeguard your privacy, appropriate security measures are in place to ensure your email address and other personal data remains free from unauthorized access or improper use.
In addition, Neo Group Limited will not send you emails that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our mailing list, you may be sent promotions and notifications of our new products or services but you have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from our mailing list at any time.
Read our full Personal Data Protection Statement here.